Moving up the Android Ladder
I would still love to hear your feedback in the comments below. Enjoy!
I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 which used to run CyanogenMod 7.1, until a few days ago, I encountered some issues. So, I decided to live on the edge and install the nightly version of CyanogenMod 9. Yep, not even a release candidate when I installed it (there is now). That’s just how I roll.
Well, instead of doing some in-depth review or talking about the future of the Android platform, I’ll just do this one fun and fast:
Stuff I Like about CyanogenMod 9 / ICS
- I can customize the controls in the notification bar - mine currently included WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Sound/Vibrate, Brightness and Orientation Lock.
- Chrome. Fucking Chrome.
- It feels fast.
- There’s a Google search box on every screen in my desktop.
- I like the new graphics style.
- Natively customizable lock screen.
Stuff I Don’t Like About It
- For the life of me, I can’t figure out how to delete a screen in the desktop.
- No folders in the app list, srsly?
That’s pretty much it. You can probably guess my recommendation is to install it right away.Discuss this post at the comment section below.
Follow me on Twitter , Facebook or Google+